- I’d like to create a variant of the design, it is possible? No. Excluding the modifications allowed through the Dashboard controllers (length, width, height, depth), creating a variant is not allowed to change/modify the original design. We will not be liable to any user in case of damages or malfunctions deriving from non conformed realizations.
- I’m not able to open the file purchased, what do I have to do? Make sure that the program you are using is compatible with .dxf format, if you still do not succeed, contact us.
- Does wholesale production need the Modifile approval? Yes, always.
- Can I resell the digital files purchased? No. The sale of the files by any means is strictly prohibited and severely punished.
- Can I also sell the finished product on a website? Yes if the product was purchased with the Commercial License mode.
- Is the License individual? Yes, once purchased, the files are licensed to one (1) user, whether private or company.
- When I purchase a License, do I also get the copyright of the finished product? By purchasing any type of our License, the copyright is not transferred.
The contents of Modifile downloads can not be shared, loaned, exchanged, ceded or sold, distributed as free downloads or offered.
- What is the payment procedure? Our Website pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us.
- What are the payment methods? We only accept credit card payments via Pay Pal
- My payment is "processing" what should I do? Do not worry, some banks need 1 or 2 days to check and confirm the payment. Just a little patience ... unfortunately we cannot speed up this procedure.
- I have already placed the payment, but I still cannot access to my Control Panel or I cannot download the file yet, why? Check that the status of your payment is "Confirmed", sometimes payments remain 1 or 2 days in "processing". This waiting time depends on your bank.
Please take the time to read and check your order carefully since we do not foresee refunds given the digital nature of our products. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us.
- It is possible cancel an order? No, given the digital nature of our products we do not foresee refunds, cancellations or changes. Please take the time to read and check your order carefully
- How does it works? Identify the product of your interest, select the rate related to the number of reproductions that you intend (or presume) to want to do and proceed with the payment. Once the payment is confirmed, you will be able to log-in your personal Control Panel; here the product you have purchased will appear and you can immediately start modifying. You can download the plan files with your changes as often as you want, in this way you can customize the same model endless times, change parameters if you change idea, make it in different sizes or different thicknesses for multiple materials.
- What does it mean choose a rate? Take for example the rate "50 reproductions in 1 year": with this License typology you will be entitled to make from 1 up to a maximum of 50 reproductions of the finished product during the span of a year. Attention! You must not consider the calendar year but the date of purchase of the License (if, for example, the purchase takes place on 25/04/2018, the deadline will be 25/04/2019). You can always find this information inside your Control Panel.
- What do I have to do at the end of the License year? When the License expires you will not be able to continue to make finished products, even if you have not reached the maximum quota provided by your type of License. Attention! It is not even allowed to sell a product that you have already made but not yet sold. If you wish to continue producing and marketing the item you have purchased, or if you want to try new ones, all you have to do is renew your License for another year or buy a new one.
- What do I have to do if I exceed the number of reproductions? If your sales have gone better than you had hoped for and you have reached the maximum number of reproductions allowed by your License, you will need to purchase a new License, even if the License you already own has not yet expired.
- Is the Commercial License provided for exclusive use? No, our Commercial Licenses and related products are always supplied for NON-exclusive use. This means that Modifile allows anyone who purchases a Commercial License, and abides by the Terms of Compliance, to economically exploit the license within the same territorial scope granted to the licensee.
- What is the area in which it is possible to sell finished products? Worldwide.
- I wish to run the Modifile website contents, for an exhibit, must I get permission first? We are always available and willing to collaborate with this type of activity but it is necessary to always give us communication and receive our consent first.
- Who can use my account? Your Account shall only be accessed by you and shall not be transferred to any third party even temporarily.
- I can no longer access my Control Panel If you can no longer access your Control Panel, and you are sure you have used the correct user name and password, please write to us and we will check immediately.
- What happens if I have NOT purchased a Commercial License and decide to use a Modifile product for commercial purposes? Failure to acquire a Commercial License for use of our products in order to get a profit, will result in a copyright infringement notification to the proper authorities who manage and safeguard the originality and copyright of our works. These authorities will proceed, acting as agent in charge of opening a possible legal dispute. Keep in mind, that frequent checks are carried out on the use of our files to prevent any abuse.
- What happens if I have purchased a Commercial License and do not comply with the provisions of the License (for example, I exceed the permitted limit of reproductions of the finished product)? The violation of the terms of the agreement of any of our License will result in a copyright infringement notification to the proper authorities who manage and safeguard the originality and copyright of our works. These authorities will proceed, acting as agent in charge of opening a possible legal dispute. Keep in mind that frequent checks are carried out on the use of our files to prevent any abuse.