Modifile sole trader, trading as Modifile (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. “Customer”, “you” or “your” means you as an individual who is the subject of personal data. For the purpose of the Data art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") and subsequent amendments and additions, we process personal data as a data controller and our registered address is Giudecca 392, Venice, Italy.
By visiting www.modifile.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Modifile.com undertakes to collect only information and personal data that are necessary to comply with your requests and / or for other legal purposes or that are voluntarily provided by users through the site and its services.
The processing will be done by means of manual, computerized and telematic tools, however suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data. Your personal data may also be processed by the persons in charge of processing and possibly appointed by Modifile.com.
There are no transfers of your personal data outside the European Union.
The provision of personal data is optional. In some cases, however, the provision of your personal data may be mandatory, for the sole purpose of using certain services (eg registration on the site).
Modifile.com does not require the transfer of sensitive data, as defined by art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. D of Legislative Decree 196/2003. We invite you, in any case not to reveal, in the contact form, information that may reveal your racial and ethnic origin, your religious beliefs, philosophical or otherwise, your political opinions, eventual membership of parties, trade unions religious, philosophical, political or trade union associations or organizations, as well as any data or information in any way suitable for revealing your state of health and / or your sexual habits or orientation.
If you have a Modifile.com account, the name of your profile can be viewed by Modifile.com in some of its services, such as the Control Panel.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We remind you that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- indications regarding the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it;
- the updating, correction or, if you are interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the Law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible and involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You also have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, as well as to oppose the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the carrying out market research or commercial communication.
DATA RELATING TO WEB SURFING
In some cases, it is possible the automatic acquisition of information that concerns you, but of a generic nature and that do not allow your personal identification. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser or operating system used and the name of the website domain, or of the advertisement, that linked you to the site, technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, geolocation data.
While viewing the Site, we may store some information in the form of "cookies" or similar files. These files are useful, for example, in order to adapt the Website or an advertisement to the interests and preferences of the user. Most Internet Browsers allow you to delete "cookies" from your hard drive, to block them automatically or to be warned before they are transferred to your computer. For more information on these functions please refer to the instruction manual or the online help of your Internet Browser.
The owner of the treatment is Modifile sole trade, based in Venice, Giudecca 392, Italy.
Last Update: May 2018